I’m in love with LA... the sunshine, the colours, the never ending palm trees.
It’s a place I come back to, time & time again.
My top five tips for things to do in Los Angeles are:
1. In and Out Burger. To put it frankly, it’s simply the best cheeseburger in the whole entire world. Sometimes I dream of it…
2. Pygmy Hippo. This amazing shop sells all sorts of bizarre, weird and wonderful things. It’s the perfect place to pick up an unusual gift.
3. The Beverly Hills Hotel. I’m obsessed with it because everything is powder pink and beautiful. I even have their infamous banana leaf wallpaper in my downstairs loo in my house in London as an homage to it.
4. My friend Anita Patrickson has this amazing shop Amanu. We were together in Capri a few years ago at a wedding and we bought these incredible sandals there. Anita basically brought these incredible sandals to this beautiful boutique in Beverley Hills, it’s always worth a visit.
5. Sound. I always like to go dancing in LA.Sound plays a lot of dance music so I dance ‘til I drop and always have sore feet in the morning.